*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936539-Three-Things-2-Celebrity-Crushes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(131)
by Jeff
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1399999
My primary Writing.com blog.
#936539 added June 18, 2018 at 6:19pm
Restrictions: None
Three Things #2: Celebrity Crushes

I'm piggybacking on TY and congrats Miss Potato! 's prompt for blog posts about "three things" in a variety of categories. I'm not sure if this is going to be a daily thing, a "post them all this weekend" thing, or a "whenever I get around to it" kind of thing, but I'm committed to blogging about everything on her list. For reference, the categories are:

Theme: Three Things
*HeartB* Three things you can’t go without.
*HeartP* Three celebrity crushes.
*HeartO* Three favorite book characters.
*HeartGR* If you had to evacuate your home because of a natural disaster, what three things would you take with you?
*HeartGR* Three pet peeves.
*HeartT* Three things you’d do if you weren’t so afraid.
*HeartY* Three favorite TV shows.


I might as well take these in descending order, so here are my three celebrity crushes


Jennifer Lawrence. She's an exceptionally talented actress, beautiful, and has a wonderfully down-to-earth personality. It isn't often you run across an actor who's had as much success as she's had who can still be self-deprecating and funny. Seriously, check out any of the YouTube videos online with excerpts from her interviews and other appearances. She's hilarious, doesn't take the whole fame thing too seriously, and has this great DGAF attitude that's exceedingly rare among celebrities of her status.


Rachel Weisz. Another amazing actress who just seems really sweet. Plus she's English, and I do love a good British accent. *Wink* While I do remember her from her first major Hollywood film Chain Reaction, I think I really noticed her in the The Mummy, which was followed closely by About A Boy, and Runaway Jury, each of which were roles that I was really captivated by. So by the time she did The Brothers Bloom, she was already one of my favorite actors.


Pink. I'm fascinated by her. I don't know whether it's the way she constantly re-creates her image, or the fact that I really like her music, or that she's both adventurous and incredibly outspoken about important causes... it's probably a bit of a combination of all three, to be honest. She just seems like a really interesting person that would be fun to hang out with and get to know.


In looking back at these three (and the several other celebrities who I was considering for this blog entry), it's pretty clear that the common throughline for most of them is that they're smart, funny, adventurous, compassionate, and really good at what they do. Which I suppose probably makes a whole lot of sense, because I married a woman who's smart, funny, adventurous, compassionate, and really good at what she does. I never really considered it before, but apparently I do have a type! *Laugh*

© Copyright 2018 Jeff (UN: jeff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936539-Three-Things-2-Celebrity-Crushes