*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936957-Outback-Steak-House
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#936957 added June 26, 2018 at 9:30pm
Restrictions: None
Outback Steak House!
I’m tired and I don’t know why. I got up at like 11 A.M. and wiped down the fans. After some music, I worked on an outline of my Magic Words entry from where I left off. I feel it is lagging a bit. I need to pep it up I think. In my story, the protagonist travels to the realm of earth where the antagonist escaped to. I tried my best to experience things through the protagonist, an elf named Bainforth. I’m close to 3k words. I want to win a prize so I hope some others enter too. LOL.
Me, my mom, and Jim had take-out Outback. I had a four course meal: a baked potato, potato soup, a 12 oz. steak and some cheesecake. The steak was very good but not as good as the steak we buy at Trader Joe’s. We used a $50 coupon. Just me and my mom’s meal was bought. Jim did not want to pay an additional $25. LOL. He had some of my mom’s salmon. They both said the salmon we cook at home is better. I was too full to finish my whole meal. I put the rest of my steak in the fridge. I had A1 sauce with it. My mom doesn’t like it.
Chad called but my phone was off because of the meeting at church. He called and I forgot to turn it back on. I texted him and called him with no reply. He’ll call tonight or tomorrow. I’ll text him later on.
Yesterday night was great. I got prayed over and got some really good verses regarding my anxiety. I got a sheet with verses explicating the three parts of a man: spirit, body and mind. It lasted longer than I thought: it was two hours and it ended at 9 P.M. I did sign a non-disclosure form saying not to speak of what was said in the session. It was powerful though. At the end, Rob, the teacher, was going to give me a ride home but my mom texted she was coming. I really think these meeting will help me.
Jim had to go to work at 6 A.M. today! He hasn’t worked that early in a long time. He seems alright though. He is getting a physical tomorrow after his day job.
Well, Chad is on the phone so I have to go. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936957-Outback-Steak-House