*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937086-Moms-MRI
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#937086 added June 29, 2018 at 9:04pm
Restrictions: None
Mom's MRI
Today has not been bad. I got up around 10:30 A.M. as my mom was getting ready for Jim to take her to get an MRI. Two hours later they came back. Jim went to his evening job at Albertson’s though.
Not by righteous works which we have done, but by His mercy has he saved us with the washing of the regeneration, in the renewing of the Holy Ghost.”
That is the verse I am trying to memories. I may have switched words but it is pretty accurate.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith meekness temperance against such there is no law. Those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
That verse is another which I have almost memorized word for word.
I edited two chapters of my novel. I think it was # 8 and #9. I plan for that to be a daily repertoire. I may do more chapters too sometimes. LOL.
My mom is out of it now from the drugs for her MRI. It’s her turn to fill up my pill tray. In her state, she cannot. She’ll do it tonight or tomorrow morning. I just filled up tomorrow’s doses.
Chad sent more links. One was of Terry Crews talking about the biggest secret of Holly Wood – sexual abuse. He spoke in front of the senate. It took ten minutes. He’s a good speaker.
I was on the pot when Chad called me. Jim told me in a loud voice when I was in the bathroom. I called him back after I finished with my editing of my 9th chapter. I called him back but he did not answer. He worked today I know. He said he would go to his mom’s house after. I have not seen him in a while. His house is really small.
Chad’s bro Will is having his wedding in September. It will cost $50 a person. I forget where it will be held.
It will take six months to do Most Excellent way. It will help a lot I am told. I can’t wait to beat those anxiety episodes.
Tomorrow it will be 112 degrees. I will not be going to the store unless it is early morning. I might get Starbucks in the morning as a treat. I prepared the coffee maker and brewed it. It was good. I had two cups.
My mom is up but still out of it I’m sure. LOL.
I slept well last night. But I still got up late. I’ll try getting up early tomorrow. I need to see if there is still a fan base of Raging Blast 2. I like playing real people.
The only person that ever reviewed my journal said I was a video game fanatic. LOL. That is definitely not true now if I was or not. I seldom ever play. I am looking to RB 2.
I have over 4k words with my Magic Words entry. I have to wrap things up. The word limit is 6k. I just need to make an outline. I’m trying to speed things up.
Poor Chad is in desperate need of another job. Walgreens gives him barely squat hours. I think his heart is set on Walmart. I pray he gets the job. I hope the people there are nicer than at Walgreens. His bro Michael works there.
I’d love a job but I need to conquer my anxiety and fear first.
I read one chapter out of the novel I am reading. It took forty minutes. It usually takes an hour per chapter. The book came to a pivotal point where one of the good guys turns out to be a spy. The book is very fast paced. Time goes by fast when I read it. I’m a little over halfway done. I’m on chapter 12.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937086-Moms-MRI