*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937225-Unresponsive-Gio
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#937225 added July 1, 2018 at 9:50pm
Restrictions: None
Unresponsive Gio.
I got super early again but it was not of my own resolve; my mom woke me up. Lol. She needed me to hold the ladder so she could untie some of the tarps. I could have gone to the 9 A.M. service but I decided to sleep more. So I had my mom drive me to church. Pastor Jimmy went almost 30 minutes over. LOL. According to a couple who went on a European trip went to Belgium. Jimmy relayed the message. The couple said the two begets religions are Islam and Satanism in Belgium. About 250,000 churches are Satanic. That is mind blowing and scary!
A politician spoke at the first service briefly. It was recorded and then shown on the two big projection screens. He said there are dark forces vying for power in political arena. He was a Christian - and one of the few in his office. One person came to know the Lord today. That was cool.
Dan would have taken me to church, but he is in California. He thinks I should get back to trying to drive. He does not know my situation. First I must conquer my anxiety. Who knows how long that will take?
Justice and Rachel gave me a ride home. But they took me to Funny’s which is a mini-mart. I went for some coffee. Their wedding is close. I may ask to come.
It is hot outside again. It is 103 degrees.
Chad is still vying for a better job. I pray he finds one. He has to walk to the bus stop which takes him 30 minutes. He needs a job closer to him. He has some health problems. I pray he gets help.
I read one chapter out of the book I’m reading. Then I worked on my MW entry for an hour and a half. It is getting to its end - finally! I read over it once or twice. It looks good.
Jim is at work. While waiting to leave he fell asleep and I had to wake him. He was quiet frazzled. I prayed for him.
So a thought went through my head. I don’t know if it was just me, it could have most likely have been me, but I feel like as long as I don’t brood, and think of games I can l play them. Before, that’s all I’d think of. The only thing I’d think of is games. No I’m not like that. I’m going to pray about this.
My mom will be hosting thanks giving dinner. That means a lot of cleanup for me. Uhg. I’m looking forward to the food and my bro, his wife and their baby coming to visit from Denver. my sis and her family should be coming too.
I really want to go to the gym tomorrow. I miss it. It makes me feel great. I just have to do it.
Someone in Funny’s complimented on my short which says in big letters “Man UP.” It was a Nike shirt. It was of my favorite shirts.
I just texted Gio. I don’t think He’ll get back to me. Whatever happened to him? He used to be so cool and responsive. Now he just ignores me. Perhaps he is not a friend at all anymore.
Well, that is it for now, Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937225-Unresponsive-Gio