*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937484-3-reviews-and-and-some-editing
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#937484 added July 5, 2018 at 9:42pm
Restrictions: None
3 reviews and and some editing.
I slept in until 11 A.M. I was able to mop though. The floors needed it badly. I edited my story for about an hour. I got through three chapters. I just go to the point where the protagonist’s friend dies. It’s looking good. When I am finished, I will print out some chapters to for others to read. I’m excited. It’s one step closer to publication.
I reviewed a piece by a person who says he has been writing for a long time. But his story was a little poor. There was no discernable plot and it dragged too. I told the person to add plot by connecting contrived scenes and the weave them into a story. That is the method that I see a lot of writers who have channels on YouTube. I also use outlines. It’s basically saying point A leads to point B and so on rather than pantsing it. It really works with a visual frame to put in content along the way.
I’ll be finishing my MW story entry today. It will finally be done. Phew! It did end up being longer than I intended. Nevertheless, I am satisfied. I hope I win. So far one person has entered.
Chad called me on his break. Then he called me when he was walking to his mom’s house. He said he might call me later.
I did three reviews today. I hope I keep it up. I will try getting up early tomorrow. I really want to go to the Gym.
The lefts are still at it – trying to defame, dehumanize President Trump. Michael Moore is a top leftist propaganda operative within in the White House and popular society. He was on the Bill Mahar show and they both stuck their foot in their mouths. They were speaking against the right to bear arms. Moor did say Trump will win the 2020 race. That much is true. LOL. In other news China has legalized gay marriage. How sad.
Jim is home. He’s chilling in front of the TV. Poor guy’s so tired.
Well, it looks like it’s goodbye to video games. I believe the Lord has told me this. I don’t know why. Every time a look at the plaque in the computer room that says: In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He will direct thy paths. I won’t lie, it’s hard and I want to play. But I must obey God.
The PS5 will be coming out soon. I’m sure there will be games on that but this time I’m listening. No PS5 for me. I must be content.
I had a nice time in prayer today after mopping. I prayed for a couple of people, particularly Chad’s salvation. It is up to the Holy Spirit now. I must keep him in prayer. I eagerly wait for the day when I can call him a brother in Christ.
My mom just showed me a vid of his baby daughter laughing. My mom and Jim were laughing hysterically. It was cute bit not that funny to me. She’s adorable.
The fireworks were not that obnoxious last night. I didn’t hear that many when I went to bed.
It’s 104 degrees out now and it is 6:30 P.M. Thank goodness for AC.
Tomorrow is the vacation Bible school parent show. Volunteers are needed. I may go.
Well, that is it for now. Tootles.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937484-3-reviews-and-and-some-editing