*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937857-Americas-Got-Talent
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#937857 added July 12, 2018 at 11:22pm
Restrictions: None
America's Got Talent
It’s just been a normal day. I didn’t go to the gym. I have one more chance tomorrow on Friday. I don’t go on the weekends. I finished my Magic Words entry. I read it over and made sure I included all the words that needed to be used. Unfortunately, I misread the word limit; it is 5k words than 6k words. I really didn’t go too far over the limit – only about 500 words. I read it back and it sounds good to me.
Chad called. He got a call from Wall-Mart. Good for him. I hope he gets the job. He has an interview.
I know I’ve said reality/contest shows are not my cup of tea. But I just watched America’s Got Talent. It was good. I have forgotten most of the acts but a few. One kid who was 12 years old came out in a suite and loafers. He was rapping! – and he was good too. Plus he wrote all his own material. He could flow with pretty smooth lyrics. Nor the judges or the audience was expecting that. He was in a suite for crying out loud! One of the other acts was of a fifteen year-old who sang. She was so good one of the judges gave her an automatic go-through. The last act I thought was cool was a card magician named Shin. It is cumbersome to describe.

This is my first attempt to recite all the verses that were on the hand out sheet. again, I don’t recall the reference number.
Finally brethren, stand strong in the Lord and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armor of God that you may stand against the wiles of the Devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood but against principalities and rulers of darkness of this evil age and spiritual hosts of wickedness in heavenly places. Take up the armor of God that you may stand in the evil day, and having done so, to stand,
stand then having your waist girded with the Belt of Truth, putting on the breastplate of righteousness, having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace. Above all taking the Shield of Faith that will quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. Take the Helmet of Salvation and the Sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God.

Heb. 4:12-13
The Word of God is living and powerful even to the division of soul and spirit, joints and marrow and it is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. No creature is hidden from His sight but all things a naked and open to the eyes of He whom we must give count.
Well, I have to go.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937857-Americas-Got-Talent