*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938476-Motivational-Monday-Children
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#938476 added July 23, 2018 at 12:25pm
Restrictions: None
Motivational Monday: Children
Kamál (Perfection), 11 Kalimát (Words) 175 B.E. - Monday, July 23, 2018

 The Soul of Society  (ASR)
Celebrating Children
#2105867 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The Motivational Monday prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
"Everybody is entitled to their own opinion," Big Bird on Sesame Street.
Find a quote from any source aimed at children , or uttered by children, that you think is incredibly profound.
Bonus points for telling us your most often uttered platitude directed to children.

"The education and training of children is among the most meritorious acts of humankind and draweth down the grace and favour of the All-Merciful, for education is the indispensable foundation of all human excellence and alloweth man to work his way to the heights of abiding glory. If a child be trained from his infancy, he will, through the loving care of the Holy Gardener, drink in the crystal waters of the spirit and of knowledge, like a young tree amid the rilling brooks. And certainly he will gather to himself the bright rays of the Sun of Truth, and through its light and heat will grow ever fresh and fair in the garden of life."
Abdu’l-Baha12

I don't have children. I'm only in Facebook contact with my nieces and nephews. The only contact with children I have is with the neighbors children when they come to stay in my apartment until their mother gets home from work. These two are well behaved and polite, they say "Hi, Miss Neva." when they come in, while they are here they do their homework, look at television, or play games on their cellphones. De, my roommate, is their official baby setter. During the cooler times of year they can play outside, and during the triple digit temperatures time of year they remain in the apartment.

Footnotes
1  Selections from the Writings of Abdu’l-Baha, pp. 129-130.
2  Quoted in " The Most Meritorious Act of Humankind: Educating Children" by Kenneth Bowers http://bahaiteachings.org/meritorious-act-humankind-educating-children


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938476-Motivational-Monday-Children