*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938489-More-AC-issues
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#938489 added July 23, 2018 at 6:12pm
Restrictions: None
More AC issues...
Once again there is something wrong with the new AC system. The temp is set on 78 degrees. But it is 82 in the house. My mom called the AC dude and he think the problem is in the wiring. He’s at a job across town now so he’ll come over ASAP when he is done.
Tonight is Most Excellent Way. I hope I come home to a cool house. LOL.
I’m very eager to go to the meeting. I want to get prayed over. Got to keep this anxiety in check. I also need to make sure I’m on my morning regimen: reading the bible, memorizing scripture, and praying.
Chad worked today. I think he said from 7 A.M. to 3 P.M. I’m not sure. He rambles and trails off when we’re on the phone. Sometimes it’s hard to understand him. LOL.
Chad sent my four links on my phone. Two of them absolutely sickened me! One was an adult talking to children about transsexuality. The lefts are pushing as much as they can. The other was a pic of a little toddler with a sign that said “Toddlers against Trump.” Why do these people demean their own children for propaganda? The other was a video of Jim Caviezel at a podium in front of an audience. He was his faith and the need for Christians to take action in our country. He also addressed how he was injured while doing the cross scene. In the same video two clips of Mel Gibson getting interviewed twice. The host of one of the interviews asked “what if people think you’re crazy?” Gibson said he had to do the movie regardless. I could tell by the host’s attitude and how he phrased his questions, he was a lefty. More than once Gibson inferred there is a spiritual realm we can’t see and that there are spiritual entities “slugging it out.” Such things are obviously hard to get across in secular Hollywood. I’m glad him and Caviezel are out there standing up for the truth.


Moreover brethren whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever is pure, whatever is just, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good report, where there is any virtue, where there is praise, think on these things.

That is my memory verse for today. I may have altered or switched some words.
I’ll call Craig, my ride, for a lift to the meeting at about 5:45 P.M.
The AC unit sounds lie it’s on its last leg. It’s totally new too.
Well Chad is on the phone. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938489-More-AC-issues