*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939069-A-pleasant-hello-from-an-old-pal
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#939069 added August 3, 2018 at 7:45pm
Restrictions: None
A pleasant hello from an old pal.
So far the day has not been bad. I didn’t go to the gym. I had a good quiet time. I’m still trying to memories new verses:


How precious are thy thoughts unto me, oh God! How great is the sum of them!

I am like a green olive tree in the House of God. I will trust in the mercy of God forever.


I’m starting with small verses first. I have two long selections of verses I know.


I will bless the Lord at all times. His praise shall be continually in my mouth. My soul makes its boast in the Lord. The humble shall hear of it and be glad. Oh magnify the Lord with me and let us exalt His name together! They looked upon them and were radiant. None of their faces were ashamed. I sought the Lord and He delivered me from all my fears. This poor man cried out and the Lord delivered him from all his trouble. The Angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him and delivers them.

I inverted one sentence accidently.

I did two reviews today. I may do more later. One was a story, the other a poem. The story was about a small kid who make believes he is a scuba diving teacher and put sings all over his house. It was cute. The poem was about childhood memories in school. It really connected with me. I have lots of memories of school and more about points in my life as I’ve grown. I can’t believe how old I am. It came quickly. lol.
It’s 102 degrees outside – no issues with the AC. (=
I’ll be hiking with Michael tomorrow at Red Rock. Michael is Chad’s younger brother. How long we spend there depends on how the weather is and how I feel. Michael says it will be at least 5 hours; that may not happen. lol. If it’s too hot I might bail. That would suck. I hope and pray it doesn’t happen.
I didn’t hit the PS4. I was thinking of doing it later when Jim went to work. But he does not work at his second job today. Oh, well.
My old acquaintance Richard Cox sent me a Facebook message earlier today – of the blue. He wants to chat on Sunday. I don’t know if it will be via Facebook messaging or on the phone. He said something about video/voice conversation. I don’t have a web cam or voice command on my computer. I’ll be looking forward to talking however it is done. It’s been years since I’ve had contact with him. He said he is blessed.
I saw a pic of an old family friend. I don’t know if he is in town or not.
Jim is home –and sleeping on the living room recliner. lol. He’s had three days off this week in a row. I’m happy for him. I can’t wait until I conquer my anxiety and start supporting myself with a job. I just have to keep attending Most Excellent Way and stay in the Word.
Well, that is it for now. Good evening.



© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939069-A-pleasant-hello-from-an-old-pal