*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939746-Leaking-coffee
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#939746 added August 14, 2018 at 10:18pm
Restrictions: None
Leaking coffee...
It looks like I am on my way to making my first publishing submission. The company is called Empire Publishing. I wanted to find out how to simply submit; there are a plethora of other services and information. I’ll check my email tomorrow. In the meantime, I will continue writing.
I posted something on the SFFS HUB. I was wondering what kind of writing skill everyone is working on. Sir various said he is working on POV transition. I myself am working on character interaction, development and change.
Jim went to work very early like at 5 A.M. or 6 A.M.
I had a little accident with the coffee brewer; it leaked like crazy. lol. I was able to retain the most part of the coffee by putting a very large mug under the dispenser. I covered it in cellophane and put it in the fridge. It should give me at least two cups of coffee tomorrow.
The worker dudes were supposed to come today but it didn’t happen. They’ll come tomorrow.
I am so happy with our new filtration system. It outputs a lot quicker than the hold one. It will make getting the coffee maker ready a lot easier.
I think I will ask Craig for a ride to church tomorrow. Dan is uncertain.
Yesterday we had a full house at Most Excellent Way. It was about God’s thoughts for us individually.


I have plans for you to prosper you, not to harm you, to give you a future and a hope.


There may be more to that verse.

Chad was talking about his job situation. I couldn’t follow him because he was rambling a little. The poor guy is so unhealthy. He was cooking a cheeseburger at home. It’s not McDonald’s but still. I need to visit him soon. I need to make sure my mom gets the ball rolling on the paratransit situation.
I had a nice messaging session with my sister Sarah yesterday. She is working on her house. It is old but it looks classy too. It will shine when things are done.
My bro, his wife and baby daughter will be visiting. I’m looking forward to that. It will be in November. But my mom wants us to celebrate Christmas too – which makes sense. Hopefully Sarah will come as well.
I am going on diet - particularly to lose stomach fat. lol. I also need a haircut. My sides are thick.
I have to mop tomorrow unless the guys come. I think my mom said they are. Something switched yesterday. Now the master bedroom cold and the living room is hot. lol.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939746-Leaking-coffee