*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939858-License-dilemma-continued-
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#939858 added August 16, 2018 at 12:10pm
Restrictions: None
License dilemma continued 🤦
I was contemplating yesterday not to renew my license. But, seriously I wasn't. Just voicing my opinion out loud. Here's what happened with my decision to go get them.

Well, I opted to get them, because I need them to drive with. The courthouse sent me to jail to get them. That's where they do them at in this tiny town of mine. Asking what do I need and being told I only needed to surrender my Texas license. Now, that being said, you can only do that on the 3rd Wednesday of the month, that's only once a month at that.

So like a good little girl I went yesterday to JAIL. After being told that I needed a few documents in order to register in Alabama. I had 30 minutes to run home and get it, before she closed for the month. Now, it's a 20 minute round trip barring no delays. Then I had to find it, thank God that I keep a great filing system (5 minutes).

I get back with 5 minutes to spare. She tells me that was close and proceeded on telling me what it would cost.

Although, I stood there starring at her when she told me how much it was to change states. 😱🙄🤑😭👁️👁️ $42 just for the license, another $35 for the "Passport 🌟 Star" she called it. That I opted to not get at the moment, plus my wallet 😱😭🙄 said no way, not right now. Ya, gotta pay the car payment.

"Durn, why so much, I was expecting $20 at the most."🙎

"Well, ma'am the state is poor!"🤷

"Now, I am!🤦

"Yes ma'am, I can't give you that today, I don't have my USB cable!"👮‍♀️

"What am I supposed to do, my license expires on the ninth of next month?"🙎

"I'm sorry ma'am I don't know what to tell you."🤷

"I need my license to drive!"🙍

"Your license? That's different you can have them today! Just not the STAR 🌟 I don't have my USB cable.💁

"🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦Ok, give me my license, please. Can I get the Star later, when I need it?"

"Yes ma'am. You just can't board any planes without it!"👮‍♀️


I just didn't want to take a new photo is all 📸 First off it blinds ya, then you have this awful look on your face.🤡 Like you've committed some kind of crime *Rolling* *Rolling* *Rolling*

Well, I'm officially an Alabaman👸💓now





Personal Signature
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2018 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939858-License-dilemma-continued-