*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941264-One-Nation-under-God-
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#941264 added September 11, 2018 at 5:06pm
Restrictions: None
One Nation under God.... 🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸
A tribute to those who gave of their lives and lost loved ones.



Today, we mourn those losses still. It doesn't seem like it was 17 years ago. It is still fresh in my mind, as it shall always be. Still remembering where I was at that devastating loss.

I still search for the towers in the skyline of New York. Hopes of seeing their etched images in the sky. Remembering all who were within. Never to forget, that we lost so many to something so evil.

We came together as a nation. We banded together to form an alliance, promising that this shall never, happen again. We stand united for freedom, justice, independence and peace. I shall never forget that day. All those that we lost at the Tower's, at the Pentagon and in the field of Pennsylvania. The great loss that we all endured.

Let us remember so we may stand united for them and the future of our nation.
To all those families and the families there after, we are still fighting for our freedom and safety. I salute you and my thoughts and prayers will always be with you.

~Teresa Blakely

© Copyright 2018 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941264-One-Nation-under-God-