*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942023-Follow-up-appointment
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#942023 added September 25, 2018 at 9:30pm
Restrictions: None
Follow up appointment...
I’m skipping games tomorrow. I played for an hour and I feel fried. I did work on my story for that contest. I forget the name.
The follow-up doc’s visit was good and bad. My heart is okay but my bloodwork is less than fine. It has to do with my good and bad cholesterol being very out of-wack. I was prescribed some vitamin D but my insurance won’t pick it up because it’s over the counter as well. I don’t know what the other prescription is for. I need to go back to the gym. That will really help. My follow up is in three months.
I haven’t heard anything from Tobber for the longest time. Come to think of it, things have been pretty quiet lately over all in the FSFS. So far none have offered to take up the mantle and lead the group in Matt’s stead. I could use the practice from the Thrice Prompted. But I need someone to read them. I just left a message on the HUB about the issue.
It’s pretty nice today-only 93 degrees.
My mom and I are watching Lillo and Stitch two. It’s a cute funny movie.
Let’s see what else? I just texted Gio. I hope he gets back to me.
Chris Pratt was being a little derogatory on a talk show. He says he’s a Christian but he does movies like Passengers. I wonder about him.
Jim will be going on his vacation next month. I don’t know when exactly. He deserves it. He’ll still be working his job at Albertson’s.
What else can I write? I think I’ve had it with games. DBFZ will be the last game I ever get. From then on it’s all writing.
For Christmas I want good Christian Fantasy books. I need to feed my muse. I’ve just been reading Christian supernatural books by Bill Myers. They’re good but I crave out and out fantasy like Jon White or to a lesser degree Stephan Lawhead. There’s little magic, elves, gnomes and castles and such.
My mom and I finished the last episode of Dragon Prince. I hope it continues. It’s a good series.
It was a pretty small gathering at the meeting last night. It was about sexual control and the folly of fornication. He read a moderate commentary too. The small amount of people was relaxing. An older lady I know, was talking of her bout with anxiety attacks and free floating anxiety. She mentioned something about Valerian Root. It is a herb that really relaxes the body apparently according to her. Her name is Jacky.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942023-Follow-up-appointment