*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942146-I-truly-was-hoping-not-but-I-must-MOVE-again-
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#942146 added September 28, 2018 at 11:11pm
Restrictions: None
I truly was hoping not, but I must MOVE again!🤔 📦
Yip, something that I have been dreading has now become reality for me. Some of you know that I moved last year at this very same time. And that I moved into a place that needed alot of work. The landlords started fixing it up, but stopped a couple months back.

I called to let them know that the carport is sinking and that the outer wall to 2 of the bedrooms is cracking and leaning outward. The septic tank is also sinking and now I'm not feeling very safe. She told me that they will not put anymore money into it. They are going to let me stay until I can save the money for another home, a month or so.

I've been shopping around for a decent affordable secure place for a single woman. Doesn't look like much around where I live. I'm trying to stay close to where I am, due to my family, church and friends.

I didn't realize just how bad it is to find affordable, secure housing. That's what I have been doing for the past 10 days. Keep me in your prayers that I find something soon. I have less than 4 weeks. And you know it's a blink of the eye.

God bless ya'll,
Teresa


May you be blessed always,

My beautiful signature
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
A signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018



© Copyright 2018 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942146-I-truly-was-hoping-not-but-I-must-MOVE-again-