*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/945170-Blogging
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1197218
Reflections and ruminations from a modern day Alice - Life is Wonderland
#945170 added November 8, 2018 at 2:51pm
Restrictions: None
Blogging
30-Day Blogging Challenge - Nov 8th
You've made it a full week! Congratulations! Today I want to know, what do YOU think makes a good blogger? What are characteristics that make you want to read someone else's blog? If you were judging your own blogging ability, how would you rate yourself? What aspects of blogging are most important to you?


Some days it takes a lot for me to blog...like today, my day job is tearing me down from my ankles up and I'd much rather go home and crawl into bed than actually formulate a blog. But...its too early to start in on a glass of wine and I've made this commitment to myself to at least try to blog daily to keep the creative switch on. So obviously, I'm not an expert on what makes a writer a good blogger but I have a sneaking suspicion it could be dedication? Or the will to blog often and with meaning. I think the blogs I enjoy reading the most are the ones that are candid and open. They are filled with personal stories or opinions that connect me to the writer, the details I can relate to are what draw me in.

What is important to me about blogging is that it is always there, like a reliable friend with a good shoulder and good ear for listening. It gives me comfort, gives me a voice. So, even on those days that I really am not "feeling it", it is still an outlet that inspires me to read and contribute too.

© Copyright 2018 MD Maurice (UN: maurice1054 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MD Maurice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/945170-Blogging