*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/945178-November-6-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#945178 added November 8, 2018 at 5:37pm
Restrictions: None
November 6, 2018
"November 6, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniformImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: Write about Emptiness"

Emptiness is that feeling you get when you don't know Jesus Christ as your personal Savior. It's a feeling of nothingness. Life has little or no meaning to you. Life is just something you have to endure; something that begins nowhere and goes nowhere. I am so glad that I am a Christian. Even if the atheists are right and Jesus is a hoax at least I feel like my life has meaning. I'm not the result of some colossal dice shoot. My life is not going to simply end and have no more significance than the little bit of meaning I can apply to it while living. I am a child of the Most High God and joint-heir with Jesus Christ. I have heaven and everything in it waiting for me. My God owns everything in this universe and He's giving it all to me. I no longer know emptiness!

Blog City image small "Prompt: If you could choose a celebrity or a movie star as your neighbor, who would you choose? What makes that person so special for you?"

Yes, I know this is the prompt from November 5. I'm running behind and in my haste to catch up I reversed them! Anyway if I had a celebrity for a neighbor I would like it to be Mel Gibson. He stood up for his convictions and produced "Passion of the Christ" even when he was told that he would never get another Hollywood contract if he did. He poured millions of his own dollars into the blockbuster because Hollywood would not produce it. I may not agree with all of Mel's theology but I agree with his convictions. Any man that stands up for what he believes is right can be a neighbor of mine!


Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/945178-November-6-2018