*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/955969-Sunday-7th-April-2019
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2155547
My creative writing journel of ideas and updates
#955969 added April 7, 2019 at 6:04am
Restrictions: None
Sunday 7th April 2019
Reading

Finished reading “The Kill Room” by Jeffery Deaver. It is part of a series of books involving a grizzled investigator named Lincoln Rhyme. In this book he has been confined to a wheelchair because of some accident that you probably need to read the previous books to get find out about.

Roberto Moreno critic of America is gunned down along with his bodyguard and reporter in the Bahamas during an interview and Lincoln, along with a hardened district Attorney from New York and his own trusted team of investigators are commissioned to work out who killed them. It is a good story but somewhat infuriating as each time you think they have found the killer it turns out there is still another person another level up that needs to be brought to justice. Their efforts were constantly frustrated and set back by an anonymous psychotic chef whom illuminated most of the witnesses with a favoured knife.

Started reading “Dark Fire” by C J Sansom and have enjoyed it very much so far. Set in 15th Century England, a hunchback Lawyer is asked to help out a girl that has been accused of pushing her younger brother down a well, but as he attempts to defend her other pressing matters are forced upon him. It is a hard story to describe without risking spoilers, but suffice to say it is well worth the read.

General News

Things have been a little quite since my last post. Weather is all over the place at present, one day fine the next day cold wet and miserable. At present it has stopped raining but will no doubt pick up again.

The latest big news around our neighbourhood is a recent murder not too far away from where I live. There aren’t too many details been released so far but I will update you next blog post. I am sure you will be waiting on tender hooks.


Writing Snippit


This poem was written as alternative lyrics to "Funiculi Funicula"; just for the fun of it.

 
STATIC
Rainbows in the Sky   (E)
poem about rainbows or a sing along to the tune of "Funiculi Funucula"
#2081433 by lezismore-moreislez






© Copyright 2019 lezismore-moreislez (UN: peterelbee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lezismore-moreislez has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/955969-Sunday-7th-April-2019