*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/958263-Sunday-Reflections-for-May-5-2019
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#958263 added May 5, 2019 at 11:59am
Restrictions: None
Sunday Reflections for May 5, 2019
Jamál (Beauty ), 8 Jamál (Beauty) 176 B.E. - Sunday, May 5, 2019

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer

PROMPT: Happy Sunday! Take the time in your blog today to reflect on your week. Share one thing you accomplished this week and one thing you hope to accomplish next week.

Sunday Reflections

I feel the presence of the Holy Spirit,
when I read the prayers revealed
by The Bab or Baha'u'llah.

It's been an interesting week. As usually, interesting weeks are stressful in one way or another. I suppose interesting is better than boring. Most mornings were quite and peaceful, and I managed to sleep through the night, at least, once. I made several blog entries, wrote several poems, and did several surveys I cancelled the one appointment I had because I didn't have the co-pay or money to take the paratransit bus to and from the appointment.

My main accomplishments was that I survived. At 72, I'm amazed that--with all the stupid stuff I did in my younger years--that I'm still alive. I'm sure there is a good reason for me to be alive even if I don't know what it is. I suppose that I will eventually find out what it is, although I may have to wait until my soul passes into the next world to find out what it is.

What do I want to accomplish in the coming week? I would like to continue to survive. I want to finish poem thirteen of the two-hundred I'm writing to celebrate the Bicentenary of the Birth of the Bab.

© Copyright 2019 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/958263-Sunday-Reflections-for-May-5-2019