*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963767-Sometimes-You-Need-a-Re-Set
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2144541
Life is a journey - come along for the ride!
#963767 added August 5, 2019 at 5:04pm
Restrictions: None
Sometimes You Need a Re-Set
Okay, so just to update everyone, I have had to re-set my goals....again. Have you ever noticed how sometimes you just need to re-set your goals or the timelines you have set for your goals? I thought I would be able to accomplish everything by the end of 2019, but I am now realizing just how unrealistic that is - so I am hitting the re-set button and changing my end dates to the end of 2020. That will give me more time to reach my goals, which will take a bit of the stress off of me. And by taking some of the stress off of me, it will take some stress off my son, which will make for a better relationship between the two of us.

I ask one thing of my loyal supporters - please pray for myself and my son - that I can accomplish these goals, and that I don't run my son off in the process...but that we can have a better relationship and we can begin to build a better life together where both of us make progress.

Thank you all for your patience and prayers - they mean so much!

Write on, my friends.

© Copyright 2019 Rhoswen - Relentless Victory (UN: bray2015 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rhoswen - Relentless Victory has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963767-Sometimes-You-Need-a-Re-Set