*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964354-day-three
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#964354 added August 17, 2019 at 9:30pm
Restrictions: None
day three
Three days in a row. Not bad. Now what do I discuss? My mom and I finally dropped off my application to Hobby Lobby. As it happened, my mom noticed that there is a much closer location than the one I gave my app. It’s only one buss away and it is straight down Rainbow Blvd. I hope I get a call from them rather than the farther one.
The atmosphere there is very relaxed. That is a prime thing I look for in job.
After I dropped off my app, we went to Target next to Hobby Lobby. My picked up some clothes and got some odds and ends. My mom ended up getting a carbonation machine. Jim said it is unhealthy. So, we will be taking it back. lol.
So I have been doing some exploring around Goodreads for a little while. I finally found out how to join reading groups. I signed up for the basic free membership. I am considering joining a sci-fi/fantasy group. If I do end up following that plan, I will end up finding myself striving to read a lot more than I am now. But that doesn’t necessarily mean it will be a bad thing. It will enrich my mind.
But before I do that, I must saturate myself with the Word.
Therefore brethren, we are debtors not to to the flesh to live according to the flesh. For if you live according to the flesh you will die. But if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the flesh you will live. As many who are led by the Spirit, these are the sons of God. The Spirit Himself bears witness with our Spirit that we are the children of God. And if children than heirs with God and joint heirs of Christ. That if we indeed suffer with Him we shall be glorified together.
For I consider the sufferings of this present time, not worthy to be compared to the glory that shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. For creation was subject to futility. Not willingly but Him who subjected it in hope. For we did not receive of bondage again to fear. But we have received the Spirit of adoption by which we cry abba Father. For creation itself will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

I think I got that one.
Jim called off from work today from his second job at Albertson’s. Good for him. He deserves it. He’s got one day off after tomorrow when he goes to both jobs.
If my calculations are correct, this is the third day with no games. Rather, I’ve been doing some writing things. Speaking of which, the leader of the group I’m in is offering me a leadership job. I’ll probably decline. There’s a lot of research I need to do about promoting my book on social media.
Well. That’s it for now goodbye.

© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964354-day-three