*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964568-No-gymbut-still-a-good-day
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#964568 added August 22, 2019 at 9:45pm
Restrictions: None
No gym...but still a good day.
Oy, what a nice day. So, I didn’t make it to the gym. I hit the PS4 for about an hour and a half. I didn’t overdo it thankfully. I got through two short chapters that lasted about forty-five minutes. I’m very near the end of the story. It’s getting really good too. I’ve read the whole book before and I recall the protagonist returning to his own world at the end.
Likewise ye younger, be submissive to the elder. Everyone submit yourselves to one another. Be clothed with humility for God resists the proud and give grace to the humble.

1 Peter 5:5 Submit to every ordinance of man for the Lord’s sake.

The power just went out and I lost some of my blog content. Thankfully not all was lost.

I’ve prayed about it and I don’t think God wants me to throw in the towel just yet with affiliate marketing gig just yet. I have to keep going with my posts three times per week. Right now I’m doing a post on oil paintings. But the actual key word phrase is “oil painting for sale.” I found an oil painting that was marked down from its original price.
I so want to get that job at the N. Rainbow Hobby Lobby. It’s very close to where I live. I really don’t want to work at the Decatur location. It’s an hour commute as opposed to fourteen minutes from the Rainbow location.
I was offered a leadership position by the head of the group I’m in in WdC. I don’t think I’ll be accepting it though. I have some things on my plate so to speak.
I need to publish my book and get a site up for it too. Then there is social media too I must attend to. Plus, I need money to promote it. I have decided to go traditional to publish it.
Well, I’m tired and it’s almost 7 PM when I take the rest of the day off. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964568-No-gymbut-still-a-good-day