*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964683-Lances-home
Rated: E · Book · Children's · #2193082
These stories will tell the tale of Little Bat and her adventures outside the cave.
#964683 added August 24, 2019 at 10:03pm
Restrictions: None
Lance's home
"We're here!" Lance called out as the car stopped.

Looking out the car window Little Bat saw some large bushes around and then a big, white house behind the bushes. After getting out of the car she noticed an old fence surrounding the yard. The smell of farm animals were in the air. Soon a large German Shepard came barking and jumping onto Lance, licking her face.

"Down Shep down. Easy there," Lance said giggling.

"What a nice home you have here. You said there is an old barn in the back. Can we see it?" Little Bat asked.

"Certainly. Just hold onto us and we can walk you there," Beth replied.

"It's fun to visit an old barn. Be careful of any snakes and rats that might appear. They can be nasty," Patrick said.

While the sun is still in the sky they headed back to where the barn was. Little Bat flew all around the barn just to see how the barn looked from every angle. Once she and Jack were back to the front doors then the barn doors opened up so the family could see inside. Stalls surrounded either side of them and in the back of the barn was a big pile of hay. Then they went back to the front of the barn. Little Bat yawned.

"Oh dear someone's getting sleepy. We would like to find a place to sleep for the night. Tomorrow return to the island," Dan said.

"we have a coat rack you can sleep on inside the big white house. No need to sleep outside. Lance plans to visit the island tomorrow you came at a perfect time. Here is some red fruit that we haven't eaten yet. You must be hungry," Beth said.

"Oh thank you very much. We appreciate that," Alicia said.

After eating red fruit then Little Bat's family gathered on the coat rack. There Dan told a bedtime story first, then Alicia. Little Bat and Jack wanted to hear some eagle stories before they went to sleep. Early the next morning they woke up to the smell of food cooking on the stove.
© Copyright 2019 Angelica- Happy July 4th! (UN: dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angelica- Happy July 4th! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964683-Lances-home