*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964777-Cave-Island
Rated: E · Book · Children's · #2193082
These stories will tell the tale of Little Bat and her adventures outside the cave.
#964777 added August 26, 2019 at 11:06pm
Restrictions: None
Cave Island
A large mass of land with trees covering could be suddenly seen from the front of the boat as Patrick guided the boat. Rocks could be seen soaring high with a sandy beach at the bottom. Some seagulls flew overhead as they neared the island. Little Bat grew excited.

"We're almost there! The island can be seen," Little Bat exclaimed.

"Cave Island, where our daughter Lance can find the most delicious red fruit. We are almost there, just a little bit longer," Beth announced.

"So Cave Island is what you call our home then? That is interesting. Nothing beats like being home after a good vacation," Dan said.

"Right there," Patrick said.

As they neared the beach they noticed there was some trash scattered around. When the boat was close enough then Beth went out first and pulled the boat onto the beach. Patrick went out and helped. The two of them decided to clear the beach of the trash that lay scattered on the ground. Lance wanted to help. While Little Bat's family stayed in the boat to wait for them to finish Little Bat went out and helped Lance find trash Lance could carry. As soon as they were down loading the trash into the boat then the family agreed to let Lance lead the way back to the cave on the island.
© Copyright 2019 Angelica- Happy July 4th! (UN: dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angelica- Happy July 4th! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964777-Cave-Island