*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965115-Cave-and-Seek
Rated: E · Book · Children's · #2193082
These stories will tell the tale of Little Bat and her adventures outside the cave.
#965115 added August 29, 2019 at 4:26pm
Restrictions: None
Cave and Seek
"Cave and Seek is about to begin," Jack whispered excitedly unfolding his wings and back.

"I can't wait," Little Bat said, equally excited.

"Time for Cave and Seek. The rules are pretty simple. Someone has to stay inside the cave and seek out the objects their partner finds outside. If the object is a part of Cave and Seek then their partner will be able to find it in the cave. Any questions?" Asdo, the announcer, announced. Nobody had questions. "Alright let the game begin. Remember parents can help you out."

"First clue is found just outside the cave," Dan said.

"I'll go," Little Bat said before leaving the spot.

Little Bat flew just outside the cave. She noticed the others started searching above the cave entrance so she went down to the ground and searched. Immediately she saw the word ball and assumed for this to be the first clue. Quickly she flew back to her family and told them what she found.

Jack flew off in search for the ball at the bottom of the cave. After a few minutes passed by he flew up with a ball in his hand. They scored a point and Alicia revealed the next clue. This time Jack flew off and Little Bat waited for his return. She sang a song to help pass the time by. Then Jack came back to the spot.

Little Bat flew around the entrance of the cave. Bugs seemed to be gathering around a certains spot. It turned out there was a cracker magically protected from the bugs. Quickly she grabbed the cracker and flew up to Asdo. They scored another point.

The game kept going for five more rounds before waiting on the others to finish. The basket of red fruit looked delicious. Finally the results were in. Little Bat's family scored first place. Little Bat squeeled with delight. Roger's family scored second winning the next large prize. After Little Bat's family received the prize then they chowed down on the red fruit while others flew off to find some.
© Copyright 2019 Angelica- Happy July 4th! (UN: dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angelica- Happy July 4th! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965115-Cave-and-Seek