*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/971268-Yeah-Im-Late
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#971268 added December 10, 2019 at 8:54pm
Restrictions: None
Yeah I'm Late
Every time I came in today to post today's chapter, something came up to pull me away. But it's up now:

"Any Friend of Jenny's ... (public)
"Any Friend of Jenny's ... (interactive)

When I said yesterday that I didn't know where it was going, I was perfectly serious. I had no idea. I knew Will was going to go off with Jenny, and that there'd be someone else along, but who?

The name "Joey" came to me, so that's who he met. For minigolf, I haphazardly decided. I also had to come up for some reason why we hadn't seen her before, either from Jenny's POV or not. Hence, the church/home-school angle.

Which suggested a socially awkward persona, which also fit in with the fact that I didn't know anything about her.

I sent her to the restroom so Will and Jenny could talk about her behind her back.

I totally didn't expect her to come running back out, shouting that there was a rat in the restroom.

What happens after that is a spoiler.

I really don't know how I feel about her, and I'm unsure whether to continue with her or not, because I don't know how the readers are going to feel about her. I don't want to run a poll, but I do want to see if there's any reaction, privately or publicly, before continuing this line.

So I think tomorrow you're likely to get a one-off somewhere else in BoM.

© Copyright 2019 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/971268-Yeah-Im-Late