*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/972884-Chapter-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jd123
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2201907
Your younger brother shrinks you and treats your 19 year old body like a little toy
#972884 added December 12, 2021 at 12:16am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 3
At first you freak out thinking
"How could this possibly happen?" But it doesn't matter, what matters is that you need to find a way to grow back. In the mean time you should also focus on survival. You hear what sounds like footsteps coming your way, they get louder and louder until they feel like they're right on top of you and then they stop. It felt like a long pause before hearing three short but very loud bangs on the door, from the other side you heard a voice.
"Ryan? Are you in there?" it was Danny, you're relived because Danny can help you now.
"I'm in here Danny come inside!" You shout hoping he hears you. The door swung open with a loud creek and revealed your now not so little brother Danny.
"Ryan are you here?"
"On the chair Danny, thank God you came!" Danny stood there for a moment scanning the room as if was still trying to find you. You start jumping up and down and waving your arms to get his attention but your room is dark so he wouldn't be able to see you. Even though he didn't know where you were he stepped inside and walked towards your chair looking at it with a grin. You continued shouting and jumping up and down until Danny said.
"Well if he doesn't wanna tell me when he leave I guess I won't tell him I played on his game." This made you stop and realize getting Danny's attention will be harder then you thought as he stood in front of the chair, turned his back to you and bent over to pick up the controller that was on the ground. His ads was HUGE! You could see that the muscles in his thighs are developing and he's gonna be a monster when he's your age. Danny is wearing no shirt and no pants just a pair of tight sports briefs, which isn't out of the ordinary because Danny and you have always been super close so when Mom and Dad aren't home you guys usually just walk around wearing whatever is comfortable this usually means pj's but on hot days like today we normally will wear just underwear like boxers or briefs. Danny started standing up from picking up the controller and came to his full height this showed off his cute bubble but that he had going on. His butt started getting bigger and you snapped out of you're trance on awe when you noticed he was sitting down right on top of you! You think of running but it's so big and such a long way to run that you won't make it so you decide to take your chances with in-between his cheeks in the hope that it won't crush you instantly you hit the deck on your stomach and braced for impact. You felt the cushion of the chair start to give way as he started making contact with his cheeks and then you. You felt the almighty weight of your younger brother, you felt like you were going to pop but then the weight stopped increasing and determine that he must be fully sat down. You try to wiggle to either get free or get his attention but no luck he has you pinned down really good between his but and the chair, you just have to sit there and wait for him to get up.

What feels like hours go but and giant boy on top of you goes about playing his game shifting his weight once in a while as the game changes dynamics. Putting pressure on your skull but relieving any pressure from your legs by leaning forward, or relaxing and leaning back doing the opposite to your bite-sized body, also every once in a while something intense will happen and he will clench his cheeks squeezing your body from the sides you were starting to get used to it when you felt his entire body relax. The first thought that crosses your mind is
"maybe he'll finally get off of me!" But then you hear a grumble coming from above and you realize what's happening, his body tenses up again and he let's out a massive fart across your tiny body. It felt horrible and smelt even worse you start to gag and you hear from above.
"Whew, that was a nasty one!" and the he started to laugh. Your torment continued and apparently what he ate has made him gassy making you choke and gag and cough while just trying to survive. After another when feel like hours go by it finally sounds like he's gonna be done playing tonight, he turns the console off and stretches which puts just a little more weight on your body, he starts standing up but instead leaving you behind. You stick to his underwear and get stuck on his ass he walks out of your room and down the hall to his room where he opens the door walks in and the closes it effectively jumping on the bed and passing out with you still on his ass. You're now in a tight and sticky situation that you need to get out of before your brother accidentally kills you in his sleep.
© Copyright 2021 Jd123 (UN: jd1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jd123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/972884-Chapter-3