*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/974126-Frustrated-tiny-though-it-may-be
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#974126 added January 24, 2020 at 11:02pm
Restrictions: None
Frustrated, tiny though it may be...
Prompt: Is there something that has frustrated you recently? Talk about it.

===

Nothing frustrates me like my own self when I forget to do scheduled things or messing up while doing anything. It is true that I have a lot on my plate, and moreover, I keep adding to it. Sometimes, while doing all that, I mix up stuff and that is terribly frustrating.

Things I write down and take care of through my computer I am not too bad at, but the other chores, especially having to do with housekeeping get me down. For example, I make brewed tea in the mornings. I have two teapots that fit into each other. The top ceramic one is for the brewing a very strong tea, and the bottom one is for the hot water to dilute it while pouring into the cups. Since I use distilled water, I don’t want to waste it.

This morning, while adding tea leaves to the brewing pot, I put them inside the wrong pot, which is the one that holds the hot water. It was so annoying. And not only for the waste of water either. Tea has a way of sticking to and coloring the insides of the metal pots. The brewing pot is ceramic, so it doesn’t matter.

Of course, I poured out the water from the metal pot, scrubbed it, and in the meantime, burned my finger because the pot was so hot. Then, I boiled more water in it.

Also, today, in the morning, I forgot the laundry in the washer. Later in the afternoon, I forgot to take the clothes out of the dryer. I hate to leave wet wash in the washer and to not take the dried clothes out as soon as possible. Maybe it is old age, but I keep getting annoyed at myself with such stuff, all the time.

Come to think of it, what I just wrote down sounds like slapstick comedy! *Rolling*



© Copyright 2020 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/974126-Frustrated-tiny-though-it-may-be