*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/974289-27th-Janurary-2020
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2155547
My creative writing journel of ideas and updates
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#974289 added January 27, 2020 at 3:45am
Restrictions: None
27th Janurary 2020
Greetings and welcome to my first blog entry for 2020 (year of the rat)

-My Reading-

I must confess my book reading enthusiasm has declined over the past couple of months. Finished reading Lee Child’s second to last book = Past Tense, and also read 61 hours, both fairly typical of Child’s style of writing. I have read that Lee Child is on the Booker prize awards panel and has announced his intention to retire from writing about Jack Reacher, passing it over to his brother. Or so it would seem.

Starting to read a new book by a New Zealand author whose books seem similar to Lee Child. His name is Ben Sanders, and his books star a tough guy by the name of Marshall Grade, an ex NYPD officer living in Witness Protection in Santa Fe who has a contract put on his head and is being pursued by a hired killer known as The Dallas Man. I have got through the first few chapters and it seems okay so far. Will get back into it soon and see where the story goes.


News;


Been a bit quite lately with not really too much happening in my life. Went to Adelaide at the beginning of October 2019. Misplaced my passport, missed a connecting flight, and ended up staying in less than desirable airport hotel when I got back to New Zealand. Apart from that all went well. Fun times had by all.


Writing Snippet;


Presently working on a sort of long story entitled “Odyssey of a Prodigal Stepson” about, well you’ll have to read it to find out. I am part way through writing part three but if you are interested you are more than welcome to read parts one and two.

 
STATIC
Odyssey of a Prodigal Stepson Part One   (13+)
Jamie goes AWOL
#2208727 by lezismore-moreislez


 
STATIC
Odyssey of a Prodigal Stepson Part Two  (13+)
Jamie in the Badroom
#2210596 by lezismore-moreislez



© Copyright 2020 lezismore-moreislez (UN: peterelbee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lezismore-moreislez has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/974289-27th-Janurary-2020