*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980312-April-5-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#980312 added April 5, 2020 at 12:41pm
Restrictions: None
April 5, 2020
The Original Logo.Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

The Original Logo. Prompt: "You get to pick three people- living or dead- to be quarantined with. But...in order to pass time, you have to play Monopoly. Who wins? Who cheats? Who cries? Who flips the table, sending pieces flying everywhere? You choose the players and how they see the game through its finish."

I would choose to be quarantined with my son and my commander at the Salvation Army. I choose these two because I believe my commander could get through to him and I don't seem to be able to. He is at that rebellious age. He's 18 and has all the answers to his own problems. I was like that at eighteen and it took many years of living before I finally figured it out. my son worries me though. At the moment he is angry with me over something though I have as yet to figure out what. He hasn't called me throughout this whole pandemic. I know through other sources that he is fine.

My commander is just a fine woman. She is an administrator and a take charge kind of person. She would win the monopoly game though my son would think he was going to win. Lieutenant would smoke us all at it because she is organized and methodical. I would choose her due to these traits. She is also a good communicator and would be able to reach into the clutter of my son's life and organize him some. As a rule I could because counseling is my specialty. However when I use my skills he rebels and sees me as prodding or provoking him. I'm too close. She would have a professional relationship with him and could reach him.

In the end she would win the game if he didn't upset the table first!

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 2019 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980312-April-5-2020