*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/981816-April-23-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#981816 added April 24, 2020 at 11:25am
Restrictions: None
April 23, 2020
The Original Logo.Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

The Original Logo. Prompt: "What will you never take for granted again once we are no longer under 'Stay At Home' orders?"

I try to never take anything for granted. I figured out a long time ago that life is simply too unpredictable to take anything for granted. One thing I certainly look forward to is getting back to church. I miss my church group. Of course I have chapel here to keep me busy but I still miss my home church. As far as taking anything for granted though, my life has been anything but predictable. So I take nothing for granted with the possible exception of air.



Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Prompt: "What was your childhood like? Did you grow up around books or was literature something you discovered on your own?"

My childhood was rough in some ways and good in others. I guess all-in-all it was much like that of others. Literature was not a big deal in my early years. I guess that is why it was such a joy to me when my teacher began to teach us the alphabet and the sounds different letters made. The first word I ever read on my own was "go" and I have been going since. I was an avid reader and read nearly everything. My favorite in childhood were biographies and mysteries. I was particularly drawn to the "Hardy Boys Mysteries and Nancy Drew" mysteries although I now remember none of the cases. I never read the same book twice if I could help it. I never did like reruns unless I hadn't read or seen them in years.

Blog City image small "Prompt: What projects did you start this year? Which ones did you finish?"

I am not a big project person. I am working on one project that I started during this quarantine. I am writing letters to everybody on Snail Mail Forum whose addresses I have. I have written more than 30 letters.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 2019 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/981816-April-23-2020