*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/982305-April-29-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#982305 added April 29, 2020 at 8:13am
Restrictions: None
April 29, 2020
Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image smallThe Original Logo.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Prompt: "What do you wish more people knew about you and why?"

I really hadn't thought too much about that to be honest. I guess I would want people to know that I love them. I am a people person. I guess perhaps it's because God hardwired that into my personality. I give people a clean slate, even if they don't deserve it. I take people at face value until they prove otherwise. I tn other words I extend trust until given a good reason not to. I don't believe in being suspicious of everybody and wondering what they are trying to get over on me. I have a friend who lives that way. He suspects everybody of trying to get over on him. He's paranoid and edgy all the time. I couldn't live that way. I believe people are basically good and I extend them the courtesy of trust until that trust is broken.

Blog City image small "Prompt: "All things seem possible in May." Edwin Way Teale Use this quote in your Blog entry today."

I would say that all things seem possible anytime, but May is probably the best time to do them. May is one of my favorite months because the weather is usually just right. It isn't suffocating hot nor is it cold and wet. The weather is usually perfect for working. It's a good time to get projects done that require good weather.

The Original Logo. Prompt: "How have you been (or not been) keeping track of the days?"

I guess I haven't been keeping track of days. I thought yesterday was Wednesday most of the day until I asked a friend what day it was and then looked at a calendar. I do keep track of the dates by computer. I blog just about every day and the blog title is usually the date. I keep track of dates that way. Then if I am confused about the day I look at my calendar. This quarantine has all the days running together. That will soon change though because I am starting graduate school on Monday May 11, 2020 and I will be tracking days for that. I will have classes on Mondays, discussions online on Wednesdays, and assignments due on Saturdays.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 2019 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/982305-April-29-2020