*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/985887-Stardate-3822-452
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1311011
A terminal for all blogs coming in or going out. A view into my life.
#985887 added August 10, 2020 at 10:35pm
Restrictions: None
Stardate 3822 452?
Stardate 3822 452?

As I wrote ... yesterday? ... Guinan took me to a place and time I'd never been (interesting how she can twist and bend things). She wanted me to meet Bobbie-the-Blob. Of course, that's not the proper name, but I can't make those sounds ... neither can you ... trust me.

Bobbie was so thrilled to see Guinan that she turned into a one-eye-purple ... whatever ... hard to explain.

Bobbie apologized and transformed to become Guinan's sister ... in neon-purple.

"I can be whatever I can imagine," she? explained, "... within reason. Once I was mistaken for a Klingon warrior after I was reading one of their epic sagas (they're ALL epic) and another time a dance floor. That was on one of the Human worlds. I had never encountered cloggers. My innards ached for an eternity."

"Why didn't you just change into another form?"

"And ruin their performance? Never! They all praised how my resonance seemed to match the music. Plus, I was under-cover."

"We could sure use you now!"

"Too bad I can't time travel. I'm time-bound. Which is why I love travelers!"

"And I'm shape bound," Guinan murmured.

"So that explains the hat!"

"Noooo ... I like this hat ... it has good vibes, stores great memories."

"Ah!"

Guinan just gave me one of her do-you-really-want-to-be-stranded-here looks.

"Have you ever been mistaken for someone?" Bobbie interrupted politely.

"Yes, a long-dead actor called Richard Dreyfuss. Something about the face and the hair and I dunno ... read he was short."

"Would you like to meet him?"

Guinan can be such a tease.

For
 
FORUM
Space Blog  (ASR)
Cruising WDC cyberspace and raiding ports for blog prompts!
#2223838 by Sharmelle's Expressions


Prompt: Have you ever been the victim of mistaken identity?
2453

© Copyright 2020 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/985887-Stardate-3822-452