*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/986381-The-Mathmatics-of-Zoe
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #2202646
Jesus said, "Obey or I will kill you."( Luke 19:27)
#986381 added June 28, 2020 at 9:18pm
Restrictions: None
The Mathmatics of Zoe.



"If you had an infinite amount of time.
Would you create a new race?" Ham queried.
Zoe stretched her arms upward from their bed.
She looked out the long oval portal of their flying chariot.

"I think structure is inevitable.
Without it, nothing can exist." Zoe searched the music log.
"Hmf? What if that structure is God?" Ham ran his fingers through Zoe's hair.
"Your being Sophistic. Structure holds reality in continuity." Zoe snapped his hand away,
"Proteins in the gene of our DNA are compelled to form this structure by the laws of physics."

"All of existence can from nothing?" Ham nibbled Zoe's ear.
"Nothing can not exist, therefore we exist," Zoe replied and ate a grape.
"You believe in infinite materialism, but do we have a consciousness that transcends the material world?"
Ham took one of Zoe's grapes and ate it.
"Obviously we have an imagination. Nevertheless, wanting something to be true does not make it true."
Zoe arched her back and extended her angelic wings.

Ham looked at the temporal navigator.
It read 300bc GIA.
"Another day in Paradice." Zoe smiled at Ham.
"I think we should impress the natives with a new Messiah." Ham gave Zoe her trumpet.
"And your agnostic." Ham laughed.
The two angels flew out of their chariot toward the Mediterranean.


Reflections~The Heavens will fold up and the stars will fall.


Vertago

^^
V
© Copyright 2020 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/986381-The-Mathmatics-of-Zoe