*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997818-Never-Stop-Learning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2235304
A book to keep track of bible studies and other spiritual wisdoms.
#997818 added November 6, 2020 at 11:51pm
Restrictions: None
Never Stop Learning

Sorry group, I woke up at 4:30 this morning (November 5, 2020) and have been going full tilt since my feet hit the floor. I forgot to post the prompt this morning. I had an 8:30 VA appointment. I have glaucoma and they were checking it. I'm going to be okay. It's stable.
Here is a prompt for tomorrow before I forget tonight.
Paul uses the word "faith" interchangeably with the word "Christ." How does "Christ" embody faith and faithfulness?
Marvin D Schrebe AKA Jamison Christian "Chris" Breva AAD RBA

owl for signature use


Where to begin? Faith equals complete trust. In Paul’s writings to the Colossians he states in 2:: 9,10 the supremacy of Christ and the essential combining of the Holy Spirit with a convert to reassure the bodily structure making the believer whole, adequate, and reassured for eternity.

Hebrew 11 (a chapter on faith) recounts real people who were convinced the actions they accomplished were within a right context, blessed, and directed by an unseen superior entity.

If you read the words of Jesus and believe his witness is true; the Word weaves the things you learn about God in the Old and New Testaments into a spiritual meaning that lives inside you. You will actually feel different and see everything around you with knowledge, that cannot be shaken. John 8: 31 and 32.

All through the book of John are descriptions of the way Christ answered the doubts of people around him. The faith of the Christ is the spoken word and the written word.

In our year 2020. We also have historians who have looked into the Biblical past to ascertain its accuracy.

We now have books like The Case For Christ by Lee Strobel that give in depth understanding of the scripture in context. Truthfully, down through out the years, at every age, people were raised up to write about the way they were taught by God as they lived their lives.

The quality of fidelity was shown by the life Christ lived. He completed his program on earth. God does not ask more than we are able to bear but, quite often humans do. That is why we study to grow in faith. Faith that cannot be shaken.











apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997818-Never-Stop-Learning