*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2117620
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #1413314
A Forum talking about gentle giantesses.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 31, 2010 at 11:16am
Luigi's update. Late July.
Hey there people, it's me Luigi P. Been hanging around at the beach and with friends this summer. But now that school's almost back, I'll be able to continue writing on my stories, as well as other's.

I'll give a quick breakdown of what's to come.

GCD(Giantess "Crush" Dream) Series: Of course, this has been my main focus, I will admit It has slowed down, due to me neglecting it. *RollEyes* However, I will make sure to continue to add to it, and I hope you guys can help me with it, all are welcome. GCD 3 shouldn't release for a year and a half. Making sure I get GCD 2 going again is the main goal. I also plan to create a casual story, for people who don't want the epic storyline. Here are the links for the GCD series.

G&D 2 :The True Nightmare  (13+)
One year after the dream, things are really on the line as the real world is in danger.
#1481899 by Luigi P.

The Goddess and The Dreamer  (13+)
14-year-old Jak has a dream about his crush. Over 6,000 views.
#1384374 by Luigi P.

The mashup story is in the hands of another user, Blake So he has come up with the story, and I jumped in using my characters with his, so I think it's a very good story to look at, if you get the time.

With the LOM: Giant Princesses story, I will get back on top of it. People have seemed to like it so much, It's gotten 8 reviews with at a 4.5 rating so, a lot of people want this to go on, and I'll promise I will finish it.

Thx.

The Man in Green,

Luigi P.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Luigi's update. Late July. · 07-31-10 11:16am
by Luigi P.

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Luigi P..
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2117620