Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2219888
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Other · #1760951
Star Stuff ~ Feel free to shine bright.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 31, 2011 at 8:07pm
A visit from Bikerider
Hi Finn,
Great job with your Guest Book. When I'm done here I'll look through your short stories.
I've read some of your writing, you're very talented.

I guess I should introduce myself first.

I'm a retired Police Detective, and I live on the east coast of central Florida. I have been married for 42 years
to my childhood sweetheart--and she's still my sweetheart. We have 2 sons and 3 grandchildren, 2 girls and
a boy.

I'm a fairly accomplished chef and an award winning cake decorator. But writing is a passion I found about a year
ago. My wife had been encouraging me to write for years and finally, last year I began to write. Now I write every day.
I write short stories, fiction, non-fiction, and historical fiction, and I'm interested in learning about writing poetry. I have
2 ideas for novels and have begun doing research on both, and putting together some ideas I want to put in the stories.
I have actually begun to write one of them...I have numbered the pages.

If you ever need information about police procedures for a story, please call on me.

I think of WDC as a second home, I have so many friends here. Each day when I begin to write I first sign on to this site,
then while I write I feel as though I'm surrounded by my friends. For me, this is truly a great place, and I think that the members
have something very personal in common here, and that's why friendships are established so easily here.

I'm off to check your short stories. If you get the urge, please visit my guest book.

Bikerider
"Life is in Session"
Bikerider
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
A visit from Bikerider · 03-31-11 8:07pm
by Bikerider
Re: A visit from Bikerider · 04-02-11 2:24am
by Finn O'Flaherty

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Finn O'Flaherty.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2219888