*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2526770
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1931562
My blog. Sometimes abstruse musings and rants!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 23, 2013 at 6:59pm
Escape Plan
MAY 22 ENTRY: Describe your ultimate escape plan in great detail. (escape from jail, school, work, etc…)

Good day everyone.

Escape Plan huh? Not really a plan ahead kind of guy so I'll just make this as I go along. (PS: it is in the second person but still refers to me only)

PLAN TO GET OUT OF THE RUT I'M IN :

1) Get over the past. Very important as it has been screwing with your head. You can't change it, just deal with it! It's gone, don't let it mess with your future.

2) Decide what you want to do. Dillydallying is just going to keep you stationary. Nothing happens on the side of the road, EVER!

3) Make a plan! Plan B can take you far. Hell even a plan A can do it for you.

4) Don't dream a lot. Focus on the task at hand. Focus, focus focus!

5) Take the reins of your life in your own freaking hands. Don't let other people run and do the work for you. They can't do it forever and they can't do it well.

6) Stop watching so much TV. Get out of the house more. Couch potato isn't who you wanna be. Stop mopping around.

7) Get more social. Meet new people, they can be good! You did find some nice people didn't you, look for more. Don't stop!

8) Be yourself more often. It will definitely help (that's what I hope). Don't change for others, they don't deserve it. Never have, never will.

9) Stop quitting so much. You quit even before starting something, you don't even think about doing it. If you keep underestimating yourself, you will keep coming short, shorter than even you expect.

10) Hard work does pay off, so stop reading this and work your ass off!

A simple 10 step plan that may seem commonplace to all of you, but each point is personal. It holds a special meaning for me, especially after the week gone by. I printed out a copy of this and have it in my desk drawer, so mock me if you will. I am what I am, starting now!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Escape Plan · 05-23-13 6:59pm
by Jack-check out 7YS
Re: Escape Plan · 05-23-13 7:48pm
by Elle - on hiatus
Re: Re: Escape Plan · 05-23-13 8:13pm
by Jack-check out 7YS

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Jack-check out 7YS.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2526770