*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2981665
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Message Forum · Research · #2085869
The community forum for the group that goes by the same name!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 25, 2016 at 1:43am
Edited: June 25, 2016 at 1:45am
Who wants to do a group podcast?
I know that both freethinker and myself are interested to get into that, through Skype. We both have it, and so does Dee .

Here's a list of subjects for us to discuss that I've come up with;

-The Truth About Money (We should divide that up into 3 to 4 parts; what happened before the secret meetings on Jeckyll Island, discussing Frank Vanderlip's Saturday Evening Post article, "From Farmboy to Financer" that relates to those meetings and the fact that there's absolutely no real value backed by U.S. dollars...)

-About corporations such as media, oil, and automobile.

-UNESCO (I have a PDF copy of the document by Sir Julian Huxley on the purpose and philosophy of that U.N. organization, 1946.)

-Whole Child Education (which has nothing at all to do with actual academics - I have a PDF copy of this document that reads like an introduction to WCE. This in addition to looking into what Hillary Clinton's exact plans are for public schools in the near future.)

I'm definitely up to a group podcast about any of those things. We ought to do this before or after July 12th. There's this inspector who will be coming by on that day, to check to make sure there's no danger of lead poisoning in my home. I don't know how long that it will last. (I doubt it could be just for only that. I'll be on my guard. The guy who first came by and asked my dad and I about this was from the EPA.)

If you've got skype, please email me your contact. I will add it to my contact list. *Smile*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Who wants to do a group podcast? · 06-25-16 1:43am
by InfoWarrior
Re: Who wants to do a group podcast? · 06-25-16 9:47am
by freethinker
Re: Re: Who wants to do a group podcast? · 06-25-16 5:48pm
by InfoWarrior
Re: Re: Re: Who wants to do a group podcast? · 06-25-16 5:52pm
by freethinker
Re: Re: Re: Re: Who wants to do a group podcast? · 06-25-16 6:14pm
by InfoWarrior

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, InfoWarrior.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2981665