*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3457200
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore. Prep 2024 signups now open!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 14, 2021 at 2:11pm
Several more winners yesterday, which is great. I'm still plodding along, doing one assignment a day, though I have written a bit of the antagonist's back story for Saturday.

Since it's my first time going through this Preparation, I'm keen to get the most out of it. So far it's mainly been very satisfying. I did get a bit down when I hit the theme assignment, and spent an hour mentally scratching my head as to what the theme was. Eventually I realised it just wasn't on the helpful list, then I was able to finish the assignment and move on. That's the only day so far I felt a bit like throwing in the towel on the Prep.

Tonight's review has given me an idea that required a slight re-ordering of chapters, but strengthened the plot considerably. It also demonstrates how powerful my antagonist is. I've already decided that he will escape with his life at the end, and I confess that looking at what is planned, a second story would not be out of the question. After my climax, the Roman contingent will be severely weakened, and it would be logical for the Polish faction to capitalise on this.

Of course I haven't written one yet, so I am getting ahead of myself. If I find that I'm way short on words, I might find myself having to write that as part of this story. Yikes. *Shock2*

For all of us still plodding on, stick with it everyone. We might not finish early, but the AIM is to finish READY. Ready to start writing in November. *Ha*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Plodding on · 10-14-21 2:11pm
by Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness
Re: Plodding on · 10-14-21 3:24pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Plodding on · 10-14-21 3:30pm
by Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness
Re: Re: Re: Plodding on · 10-14-21 3:52pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Plodding on · 10-14-21 7:30pm
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: Re: Re: Plodding on · 10-14-21 7:44pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Re: Re: Plodding on · 10-14-21 9:23pm
by QueenNormaJean gettinPomsready

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3457200