*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3530274
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1782293
Prompt-free contest for stories of the lengthier variety. New round May 2024!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 31, 2022 at 7:43pm
Edited: October 31, 2022 at 7:46pm
Hi, everyone!

I am definitely pushing a deadline here. September and October tried their very best to do me in. They did not succeed, though, as I have read the qualifying entries and can now share the winners!

First Place
STATIC
Our Hero  (18+)
12800 words. Monsters, death, Australia. Written for 'Long, Long, Long'. Not quite linear.
#2272285 by s

Second Place
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2277792 by Not Available.

Third Place
STATIC
Throne of Tides  (13+)
Sunpea was fourteen when she saw her first lunatic
#2086282 by Tileira

Honorable Mention
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2276617 by Not Available.

Congratulations to all the winners!

The contest will return for a new round in May 2023. If you did not win this year, you can always submit an entry at that time. I will be making a minor rule clarification, as I had to disqualify three entries. All of these entries did not have the word count in the body of the item itself. The word counts were sometimes in the brief description or the entry post; neither of these areas count. So the rule will be slightly rewritten to be as clear as possible about where the word count needs to be.

Hope to see you in the next round! It was fun diving back into the longer pieces on WDC. *Smile*

A little texture for Elisa

*Gift3**Gift4* Merit Badge in The StoryMistress
[Click For More Info]

Thank you so much for placing an order during our Overstock Sale! We sincerely appreciate your support of our community, our business, and our little family! *^*Delight*^* *Gift4**Gift3*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
WINNERS! · 10-31-22 7:43pm
by Elisa: Middle Aged Stik

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Elisa: Middle Aged Stik.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3530274