*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3547860
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 18, 2023 at 9:30am
Hunting the Most Dangerous Game
by Nostrum
Well, to whet your appetites while Seuzz makes his usual comeback... Here's the first part of the sequel to "Leavin’ on a (Commuter) Jet Plane: "Hunting the Most Dangerous Game.

Telling too much would be a spoiler, but if you're eagle-eyed, the interface already spoils something for you. If you've read the Mireya chapters (starting with "A Heartfelt Request), you'll know who she is, and who's Will supposed to be - and also, the mission she's supposed to be working at.

This'll be a three-parter, with a...let's say very nasty surprise at the end. After that, I plan to release the last arc of the Mireya story, and then see if I can work up the actual sequel. There's a lot of backstory that needs to be worked, as you've noticed by now that Will has integrated into the Stellae. How did it happened, and how it differs from the other ways he's joined in? That's something to be explored in due time.

What can I say about the sequel? It's my way to add to the Stellae lore, which I've grown very fond of. Through it, I've been able to explore a few different storylines - both on BoM and TWS - that I wouldn't otherwise because of how large these interactives are. This has allowed me to - pardon the redundancy - explore scenarios from a different perspective, while still making them apply to this storyline as a whole.

With that said, I must warn you - these three chapters, plus the end of the Mireya arc, are extremely dark. (Didn't meant for it to rhyme, by the way.) The third chapter will be a shock, and the last chapters of the arc are meant to be a serious gut punch. Hopefully you'll see the brief glimmers of light within it, but I'll understand if you feel sickened by it. (It's not my intention to sicken you, just so you know.) Also, it'll answer a lot of questions, including the reason why Mireya didn't appear earlier (besides the fact that I made her up recently).

So, buckle up and get ready for the ride.

(As usual: being a TWS story, it's pretty obvious that it won't have a public, easy-to-read version. I firmly believe this is the reason why TWS isn't as popular as the BoM - no archived version for it in-site - which is a shame because it has some great storylines when explored. Of course, it doesn't have the other elements that make BoM popular - specifically teen drama, Chelsea and MtF transformation, not necessarily in that order, though there IS a storyline that has two of the three and upgrades the first to college drama - but that doesn't mean it can't be interesting on its own. It'd be great to see more TWS stories, and the problems that Will might get after getting out of school; don't feel intimidated for it being primarily a story about the Stellae Errantes, since some of the stories don't have them involved, or have them as enemies.(
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Hunting the Most Dangerous Game · 02-18-23 9:30am
by Nostrum
Re: Hunting the Most Dangerous Game · 02-18-23 5:03pm
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: Hunting the Most Dangerous Game · 02-20-23 1:31pm
by Nostrum
Re: Re: Re: Hunting the Most Dangerous Game · 02-21-23 7:38am
by ThePrussian

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3547860