Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Message Forum · Community · #2292127
A Raffle being held to celebrate the 23rd Birthday of Writing.com
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 7, 2023 at 8:41pm
Donation
*Dollar* 100,000 GPs were sent to "2023 WDC Anniversary Raffle Bank with this post.
When folks are looking to do reviews, I often recommend your Anniversary Reviews. *Bigsmile* Does it have an alias so I don't always have to go hunting it down? *Think*

Also, your dropnotes don't seem to be working. I see the end dropnote code. Not sure what's going on, but something... *Think*

Looks exciting! I don't think your forum page looks boring (or whatever word you used) at all. I think it looks great! But I want you to be happy, so good luck getting it to be what you're excited about as well. *Hug1**Smile**Hug2*

Here's a little something to get things kicked off. Maybe this will also help pay for whatever you're thinking you want to improve the page. *Wink*

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Donation · 06-07-23 8:41pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Donation · 06-08-23 7:50pm
by LegendaryMask❤️
Re: Re: Donation · 06-08-23 7:51pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama

<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Sum1's In San Francisco.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3565875