*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3605647
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1782293
Prompt-free contest for stories of the lengthier variety. New round May 2024!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 2, 2023 at 3:33pm
Ahem. Apologies for the delays here. I actually had the winners selected before November 30 but forgot to make a post by then. *Blush* Without further ado, behold the winners of Round 13!

First Place
STATIC
Tingle Town  (ASR)
Welcome to Tingle Town! Where you can relax! Or will you?
#2273275 by Leslie Loo

Second Place
STATIC
Lena's Violin  (13+)
A girl learns how everything can change at band camp. 2023 Quill Winner Genre:music
#2277261 by Mousethyme

Third Place
STATIC
Project Hermes  (13+)
The first manned mission to interstellar space
#2301388 by Words Whirling 'Round

Honorable Mention
STATIC
Redeemed  (18+)
Sylvia learns what happened to her perished daughter and reconciles with her son-in-law
#2302989 by Olivia–Soccer EC GER:SUI 1:1

Congratulations to all the winners!

The contest will return for a new round in May 2024. If you did not win this year, you can always submit an entry at that time. Sadly, my rewrite of the word count rule did not go as planned. There were again entries I had to disqualify because the word count was not in the item itself. This made me rather sad. So for those of you who didn't put your word counts in the item this year, you are welcome to resubmit your story in 2024. Please, please, please make sure the word count is in the actual item body when you submit.

Hope to see you here in 2024!

My name in Stiks!

*Gift3**Gift4* Merit Badge in Opinion
[Click For More Info]

This is for speaking your mind... and making sense. *^*Bigsmile*^* Sent on behalf of your Secret Santa. *Gift4**Gift3*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
WINNERS! · 12-02-23 3:33pm
by Elisa: Middle Aged Stik

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Elisa: Middle Aged Stik.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3605647