SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3645030
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2131124
Part of GoT
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 21, 2024 at 10:51pm
*Dragon*Citadel Task #96
96. Send a Community Merit Badge to someone on a opposing team. Tell us why you chose this member - minimum word count 100

Merit Badge in Community
[Click For More Info]

You deserve this! Because everywhere I look I see you like some WDC ghostie or something! *^*Rolling*^* No, seriously, keep on being a supportive member of the community! You're doing great! *^*Bigsmile*^*
And the Community MB goes tooooo *drum roll please*
The lovely Amethyst Angel🍂🧡! For not only has she been one of our most active members/reviewers in "The WDC Angel Army, you can see her dipping her toes into everything possible in an attempt to be a more proactive member of the community. I think she just about cheers everyone’s posts in the newsfeed or forum or blogs and comes across as a wholesome human being. Let’s not forget her writing skills as well. Having her as a part of "Wonderland gave me a chance to step into her creative mind. Bravo! And thanks again for being a part of Wriing.com. Keep spreading those wings! *Bigsmile*

WC: 111

Fire and Blood - the Throne is Ours!
Everyday is Earth Day!
Angel Army Signature

*Note3**Bullet**Note3*Kiya's Published Works  *Note3**Bullet**Note3*
*Note5**Bullet**Note5*"Kiya's Graphic Designs Portfolio*Note5**Bullet**Note5*

GROUP
The WDC Angel Army  (ASR)
Dedicated to promoting positivity, encouragement, and support to the WDC community.
#1188309 by iKïyå§ama

Helpful Link for Newbies!
"Writing.Com 101
Logo for Senior Moderators - small
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
*Dragon*Citadel Task #96 · 04-21-24 10:51pm
by iKïyå§ama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Gaby ~ Way behind!.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3645030