*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3662140
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(676)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 1, 2024 at 7:10am
Edited: July 4, 2024 at 2:38am
Another Arrival with a Twist
Good day to you all,

A pleasure to be here and introduce myself, I am certainly excited to upload a load of work and commence starting up new projects. What I am looking forward to most of all, the opportunity to meet people and forge friendships.

To describe myself, I have a wickedly dark sense of humour, basically impossible to offend and as my wife would say; "annoyingly calm". In my younger days the latter was not the case, overtime I've developed a deeper appreciation over life, or so I like to believe, and take life's challenges head on, they're a means to use my problem-solving abilities.

I do a little voluntary work helping to guide young people, an ambition of mine in my even later years is to join the Elder Wisdom Circle as an elder, which is an American charity whereby people go for advice (online) from older generations, a wonderful initiative, that I fell in love with the moment I discovered it.

My belief is a rising tide elevates all ships. I greatly value honest feedback, to be shown where my shortfalls are. In return I'll always endeavour to do the same for you, with the hope that you're able to take your work further and get another step closer to your dreams and ambitions.

Once again a privilege to be here, please feel free to drop me a message, don't be a stranger.

Best regards,

DB
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Another Arrival with a Twist · 07-01-24 7:10am
by Dreamward Bound
Re: Another Arrival with a Twist · 07-03-24 3:45pm
by Mousethyme
Re: Another Arrival with a Twist · 07-03-24 8:16pm
by 🌸 pwheeler love, joy, peace
Re: Another Arrival with a Twist · 07-03-24 10:05pm
by BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th!
Re: Another Arrival with a Twist · 07-04-24 12:49am
by Past Member 'ashok25'
Re: Another Arrival with a Twist · 07-09-24 1:00pm
by 🌞GeminiGem 🌻

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3662140