*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723303-Chubbeso-Academy/cid/1131880-Helping-a-sumo-teacher
by joey
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1723303
Your a guy in an all-girl school where everyone is fat and your the center of attention.
This choice: Mrs. touya needing help with some equipment  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Helping a sumo teacher

    by: joey
While you were making your way through the halls you still couldn't shake the feeling that something was a miss. It wasn't like your fanclub to skip a perfect opportunity to ambush you and shove a tray full of brownies down your mouth. But all the while you were so wrapped-up in your thoughts that you didn't see a large women in front of you and then got bounced to the ground from the recoil of belly fat.

"What the?" You said. You then look up at the bulky women in front you, she was wearing a super-extra large kimono with cherry blossom prints on it which covered her great gut and ample cleavage. You looked up more and saw the women's short black hair and hazelnut brown eyes and then realized you bumped into Keiko Touya, Suzu's mom. former sumo champion, gym teacher and coach for the sumo team.

"Mrs Touya sorry for bumping into you, I wasn't paying attention." You said while bowing your head in respect.

"Its quite alright CJ-kun, no harm no fowl." She replied she while helping you up. "While I have you CJ-kun I need some help moving some equipment from storage into the gym, can you help me."

"Wish I could but I need to get to homeroom." You replied in a hasty voice.

"Oh don't worry about iron gut Mina I'll give you an excuse slip, so will you help me?" She asked.

"Alright." You replied. With that the two of you walk towards the gym. It felt a little weird walking with a teacher let alone a former sumo.

"So will it be just me helping you with the equipment?" You ask.

"Of course not CJ-kun, I have someone else to help you." She replied with a smile. Then you arrive at the gym and you see...

You have the following choices:

1. Her daughter helping out as well

*Noteb*
2. Kat working out her detention

*Noteb*
3. Someone you don't know

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 joey (UN: spoofinator at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
joey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723303-Chubbeso-Academy/cid/1131880-Helping-a-sumo-teacher