*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968860-A-Variety-Of-Sizes/cid/1930883-Well-Well-Well
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1968860
A variety of stories with a variety of sizes. 15,000+ views!
This choice: Jennie spots Sarah and decides to play...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Well, Well, Well...

    by: NickNack
A soft *whummpf* sound boomed all around the tiny Sarah as the colossal right foot of her step-daughter landed on the carpet around her, and her soft naked body was squashed heavily by the sole of a teenager. Sarah tried to scream but it ended up as nothing but muffled noise, noise that no one would or could hear.

But Sarah felt no pain, it was feeling like nothing felt before. Where there should be pain, there wasn't and where the tiny woman should be suffocating, she didn't. Sarah, however, was not thinking about this anyway. More so, she was just screaming for mercy. The heat and the sheer pressure bearing down on her was far too much to bare, but she was going nowhere.

That was until the gigantic foot lifted off her suddenly, instantly sending waves of thick air down Sarah's throat and into her lungs, almost inflating herself back to shape. She didn't hesitate though, as soon as there was enough space between the foot and the floor, Sarah got up and dashed once again.

"If I've stood in gum..." Jennie grumbled to herself in an annoyed tone overhead as Sarah didn't stop to even try and get Jennie's attention not at this size. Or so she thought. "What the f..." Jennie's sentence flatlined towards the end. This was when Sarah stopped running and froze. She slowly turned her head, and followed the legs in the tight jeans upwards, past the black band tee and red flannel shirt, and up to the face and more specifically, the large round eyes that beared down right at her. Their eyes locked and time stopped.

It seemed like forever, but it was only a moment when Jennie hesitated as she slowly tried to comprehend what she was looking at, and it seemed to Sarah that Jennie hadn't figured it out yet. And when Jennie dropped to her knees slowly in front of her, Sarah still did not move, but her heart was racing now.

"No... No, it can't be...!"

"Jennie...?"

"...Sarah?!" Sarah watched as Jennie's mouth dropped in shock as her step-daughter was still observing her. This was when Sarah remembered that she was indeed naked and large... or Small... And present. She quickly wrapped her arm around her breasts and cupped her crotch. The corner of Jennie's mouth twitched.

"H-hey... Jennie... How was college?" Sarah asked, nervously and shakily.

"... E-erm..." Jennie stumbled. "It was OK I guess... Sarah, how-"

"That black thing over there! Jennie, just over there past the trainers. It looked like a remote! Don't touch it though!"

"Black device...?" Jennie said as she whipped her head around, looking for the mysterious device. "Oh... Yeah I'm not gonna touch it, I'll just kick it under the bed for now..."

"No, Jennie! It might have a grow button or something on it that can change me back! Please, just have a look!"

"Ugh, OK fine!" Jennie said as she stood back on her feet, and walked over to the small black rectangle. Sarah watched in anticipation as Jennie picked up the remote. With Jennie's back turned to Sarah, the tiny woman could only wait to see what the hold up was. "Urm... Sarah... It's not good..."

Sarah nearly cried as Jennie turned around and showed Sarah the bad news. The remote had been crushed under Sarah's heel, shattered from the middle outwards and there was no chance it was going to get repaired anytime soon. If it could even be repaired, that was. And all she could do was watch Jennie toss what was left into the bin.

"Well, looks like that's not going to work, huh? Do you think you'll be stuck like this?" Jennie asked, almost plainly down to her 1/4 inch tall step mother. Sarah just stared down at the floor, at her feet. They've never looked smaller to her now.

"I-I don't know. That thing came from somewhere and your brother knows, he must do!" Sarah tried to think logically about this but it was hard, so hard when your gigantic step-daughter takes a step towards you.

"Yeah, maybe... But then," Sarah looked back up at Jennie's who to her was miles closer from taking that one soft step towards her and peering down curiously at her. "I think you'd make a better step-mom... Being the way you are now... Don't you think?" With that, Sarah was now the one with her jaw hung open in shock.

"Jennie... Please, stop being so silly! Come on, you need to help-"

"Yeah, I think you'd be so much more fun being this small... Was that actually you I stepped on?! And you're still alive..." Sarah took a step back as Jennie took another step forward, lifting her heavy pale foot and landing it in front of Jennie some hundred feet away, it seemed. But Sarah still felt the wave of air that wooshed under giant girl's foot. "That's pretty amazing you know..."

"Jennie... Please..." Sarah mumbled whimply to herself more than anything, it seemed like Jennie had no interest in saving her step mom anytime soon.

"I tell you what else is amazing... How fast you can run for a little woman! A little itty-bitty woman!" And Sarah stood aghast still, and now she was staring at her daughter intentionally raising her foot slowly into the air. Higher and higher and forward, towards Sarah and slowly the sole floated over her head. Again, she was looking up at the giant fine details of the bottom of her husband's daughter's foot. "Better run, mom hehehe!"

Sarah didn't need any more motivation than that. Once again, she took off and headed to doorway. Her hair flew behind her and she ran at full speed, and it was a matter of a few seconds when a loud boom was heard, and felt, by Jennie's foot landing onto the soft carpet. It was one things that Jennie had stepped on her moments ago, and Sarah got lucky. This time, Jennie seemed intent in causing Sarah misery. And this was the start of it. And now wasn't the time to figure out why.

Sarah hadn't even realised she had passed the doorway already and that Jennie was still close behind, her feet still booming on the carpeted floor.

"Look at you go! Oh, Sarah you look so cute down there!" Jennie giggled and Sarah, under her skin, burned in rage of the defience and recklessness that Jennie was showing her. The light was different on the landing and the light flooded the floor in front on Sarah the shadow that Jennie cast down on her. Sarah yelped and turned to her right and headed for the doorway ahead of her. She heard Jennie giggling again above her, behind her and Sarah just continued to run.

Sarah's life flashed before her eyes as the pale right foor of Jennie's boomed to the floor to her right, Sarah being somewhere near the centre of the length of the hot foot. It was simply unbearably enourmous. It was like a cruise liner that had crash landed from the sky next to Sarah. Sarah yelped and dived to the floor and rolled on her back, and stared back up at Jennie's heavily painted eyes and her cocky grin. Jennie made her last step with her left foot crashing near Sarah, just like the right foot had and Sarah was now beyond paralytic.

"Well, you're pretty much just outside my room. How about we play a little more in here huh?" And with that, Sarah screamed as Jennie bent on her knees in front of her and Sarah watched as Jennie, still grinning and flashing her shiny white teeth, slowly and teasingly opened her had in a claw like fashion as Sarah watched the hand slowly lower to her. Sarah curled up and shut her eyes and weeped. And it wasn't long before Sarah's body was wrapped in the soft puffy hand of Jennie as she stoof back up, and paced into the room...

You have the following choices:

1. Continue...

*Noteb*
2. Choice 2...

*Noteb*
3. Choice 3...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NickNack (UN: nicknack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NickNack has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968860-A-Variety-Of-Sizes/cid/1930883-Well-Well-Well