*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Introducing the Main Character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2083090-d-Size-Portals-Edition/cid/2142588-Introducing-the-Main-Character
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2083090
What would you do with a machine that creates size-changing portals?
Chapter #1

Introducing the Main Character

    by: Unexpect
This story follows Mark, a high-school student who's obsessed with portal technology. He currently lives with his single mother and two sisters.

Last year Mark managed to repair a broken receiver and make his own modifications to it. After he showed a portal production company his modified receiver, they hired him for the duration of the summer school break. They were impressed time and time again by his modifications made to the receivers. They eventually let him perform tests on a portal device itself.

Months went by and school was going to begin soon. He requested to continue research from home while he returned to school. The executives were happy to oblige. He was awarded a full scholarship along with his own portal device to study and keep. Great riches were promised for any other new discoveries he shared with the company. He decided to keep his personal portal device a secret from his friends and family. He didn't want them stealing or messing with the device before he made new discoveries.

After months of experimentation he's finally managed to remove the limitations on the device!

Mark is giddy with excitement and wants to test the device out immediately! Mark reaches to turn off the TV and but hesitates for a moment. Mark considers using it on the screen…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Unexpect (UN: unexpect at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Unexpect has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2083090-d-Size-Portals-Edition/cid/2142588-Introducing-the-Main-Character