*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2314922-Naked-Adventures/cid/R843QGRG4-Tumble-Dry-Low
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Comedy · #2314922
Girls of all ages go on adventures sans clothing. Requesting additions
This choice: Another world, another time  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Tumble Dry Low

    by: Fraught-With-Safety
They spent the next several moments in what could only be described as a clothes dryer set on TUMBLE DRY LOW. Then they tumbled out and landed on something soft. Jenna landed in a ball, on her face. Taylor slid feet-first, like a baseball player, and Erika landed on her back, surrounded by tall grass -- the greenest she'd ever seen. Above her was a brilliantly lit sky of the most beautiful blues. Small white, puffy clouds raced by overhead, fueled by a strong wind which howled above. There were mountains and trees. It was a National Geographic orgasm.

But it was absolutely not Erika's bathroom.

Her breathing was slow and deep, and she seemingly sustained no injuries. She worked herself up with her elbows to a half-seated position so she could look around and further explore just exactly what it was that she had just experienced.

And, even more importantly...

Where in the hell she had ended up.

Her chin rested on her collarbones, looking down at her body.

Yep, it was still wet from her bath, so she had not hallucinated that part. She was pretty sure the hallucinations started with her ending up somewhere in... North Dakota, by the looks of it. She had never seen her pubic hair in the sun, and though she normally thought of it as a tangly dark annoyance, it actually blazed a rusty brown in the sun, full of multicolored hues.

From somewhere nearby, Jenna called for her. She groaned. If Jenna was there, so was her brother.

She flipped over, keeping low so the grass would hide her "Blazing" pubes, "Jenna!"

Twenty-five feet away, Jenna froze at the sound of her name. She looked slowly around, and, seeing Erika in the grass, waved and smiled, came running over.

Erika accepted a hug, but had to wonder if she was now lying on the bathroom floor with a concussion, "Am I hallucinating you or are you hallucinating me?"

Jenna laughed, "You're not hallucinating, Honey."

"That's what my hallucination would say. Tell Timberland to throw me his coat."

"I heard that!"

Taylor came close, holding his coat in his hands, "Why do you need my coat?"

"Because I'm naked, you dolt! I need something to cover up with."

Taylor complained, but secretly he thought it was cool that Jenna's only pretty friend was rubbing the inside of his coat with her bare skin. He held it out for Erika to take, "Okay, but I'm not giving up my hat."

"I don't WANT your hat, Taylor."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They are alone

*Noteb*
2. They have company

*Noteb*
3. They are in danger

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fraught-With-Safety (UN: no2freakshow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NudityForever has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2314922-Naked-Adventures/cid/R843QGRG4-Tumble-Dry-Low