*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323854-Congratulations
by Azot
Rated: E · Prose · Fantasy · #2323854
No comments
Disappointment....

It's the beginning of the twenty-second century, when very bad changes are happening on earth. The environment deteriorated day by day, life became more and more difficult for people and animals. Many animal species are on the verge of extinction. Although people tried to protect nature and ecology, these efforts were in vain. Day by day the depletion of the ozone layer, global warming were one of them…
Scientists said that in the next hundred years it would be impossible to live on Earth at all and the only solution would be to move to another planet. Moving humanity to another planet was a very difficult task. First of all, it was necessary to find a planet with a habitable environment, and then we could think about migration.
But since there was no other option, they began this mission. First, they prepared an intergalactic spaceship and placed an artificially intelligent robot on it. The robot could leave the spacecraft and move independently. The AI ​​robot's mission was to find a planet suitable for human habitation and send its map and data back to Earth.
When everything was ready, the spacecraft was launched.
A robot with artificial intelligence, controlling an intergalactic spaceship, has been searching for planets with signs of life for exactly fifty years. Fifty years later, he found a planet with signs of life and landed on it. The robot had to ideally explore the planet, there should be nothing dangerous for humanity, otherwise it would not have passed the approval of the artificial intelligence program.
The robot began to move very quickly around the planet, due to earthly conditions. The conditions of this land were so good that the artificial intelligence program began to proceed quickly and positively. The weather, temperature, cleanliness, radiation and the like were one hundred percent good.
The robot verified that this planet was one hundred percent suitable for human habitation, and when he was ready to send his report to Earth, a robot appeared in front of him with a similar mission. Both robots scanned each other and recognized each other, and it turned out that they both had the same task. The task of the second robot was also to protect intelligent beings from some galaxy.
When the two robots clash, it becomes clear that there are two types of people living here, and considering that the people are declaring "WAR!!!" for a new location, these lands became “Dangerous for human habitation!!!”, and information about this planet was not sent to humanity.
Returning to the spaceship, the robot with artificial intelligence continued its journey between endless galaxies...

Azot. 07/19/2024.
© Copyright 2024 Azot (xolida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323854-Congratulations